Angular 4.2 is now out. angular.io now offers support to Angular 4.2
Angular version 4.2 has been released. This is a minor release following our announced adoption of Semantic Versioning, meaning that it contains no breaking changes and that it is a drop-in replacement for 4.x.x.
For the complete list of features and bugfixes please see the changelog.
- Angular Forms now includes validators for min and max attributes
- You can now bootstrap a component directly by passing an element reference to the bootstrap method of an ApplicationRef
- Improved i18n tooling including MissingTranslationStrategy and location notes in xliff2 files
- We've begun laying the foundation for testing AOT components, which will become possible in a future release
- New compiler flag alwaysCompileGeneratedCode is available opt-in, and will be turned on by default in the future
v 4.2 of Angular is rich in animation aspect as well
- Configure options and set input variables within animations
- Define reusable animations using animation()
- Query for inner elements within animations using query()
- Stagger multiple elements within an animation using stagger()
- Enable queried elements to trigger their own animations
- Orchestrate a full-blown animation when routes change
- Programmatically build/control an animation using AnimationBuilder